Tuesday, April 6, 2021

CCR post

 How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

I believe that my product may represent certain social groups or issues by the kind of characters that I created in my film. Two characters brought from different "social groups" coming together with love at first sight. This comes to demonstrate to the audience that anyone can "fall in love" and meet in different ways. Many people close themselves off to certain groups and friends in their teenage years and I would know because I have experienced it before. Meeting new people that might not even have the exact same interests as you, does not mean that people cannot get along. I believe that people are so quick to close themselves off and don't open their eyes to the people around them, and this goes for any social group not just certain ones. I hope that this film that I made helps people understand that it is good to feel the change, and not just stick to what they normally do and who they normally talk to. It is a good thing to branch out and learn about others, understand different perspectives, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...