Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Music choice

 Choosing the song to perfectly fit with the film that I have created may be a bit difficult. When thinking of a song to choose, I think about the message that I am sending through my film. I went on a royalty-free music website and looked through plenty of songs. I might have spent hours looking for one to match my film to give it a better understanding. I finally was able to choose one called "Next to Me" which I believe is a very good fit for my film opening. 

The music in any film gives each scene more character, more meaning than just visuals. It creates a mood and emotion in the film, allowing the film to show the audience what was created to its fullest potential. I decided to leave the background music on during the entire film because there really is not much dialogue in it. The film I created tells the story mostly through its visuals of each character living their separate lives, and once they finally meet, the music is lowered to hear the dialogue in the film. I really enjoyed choosing the music of the film because it made me feel in control of what I want in the film. Obviously, I am in control because I created this film, but it allowed me to experience different aspects of creating a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...