Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past couple of weeks. Each scene in this film is supposed to signify the characteristics of both characters. They are both very unique from one another and have different priorities.  Each scene in this film is a couple of seconds long, demonstrating what each character does and who they are. At the end of the film, they coincidentally meet and finally speak to one another. The film opening is about a romance but ends in a cliffhanger, leaving the audience curious about what's going to happen next. I have been making a couple final touch-ups to the film such as music, lighting, title, timing, to be able to really give off the idea of what this film is about. I will be sharing this film with you all very soon and I am very thrilled to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...