Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Title of the film

 The title of a film is a very important detail, when people are deciding on what movie to watch, the first detail they see is the title. If the title might interest them, the viewer will then go on to find out more about the film. Titles hint to the viewer what the film is going to be about, and many times hint at the genre that it is as well. A title must be appealing to the audience, it can carry on a theme or idea of what the film is about which can determine whether the viewer wants to watch the movie or not.

For my film, I have thought deeply about what I want to make the title. I wanted something that would represent the story, only in a couple of words. The title that I came up with is "Where have you been". I chose this title, as it demonstrates how these two characters finally meet after feeling alone inside. "Where have you been is a perfect demonstration of what the film opening is all about, how they have finally found their love that they were seeking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...