Monday, February 22, 2021

Character Background

Proceeding with my project, I have started planning the story that I want to tell with my film opening. A very important factor in this is the characters. When choosing how I want the characters to be like and their qualities, I have to put into consideration what the audience wants to see. I want to have one male and one female as my main characters in this film. The female, named Jordyn Miller, is perceived as a shy hometown girl, does not have many friends, and is more to herself. She does not care much about popularity and focuses on her studies and future. The male, whose name is Danny Rivers, in this film is the big jock, an all-star baseball player. The typical guy that every girl wants, but he's not very interested in anyone, he hasn't found the one. He focuses on his baseball career, very good-looking, and knows how to have a good time. He likes to party and go out, but baseball always comes first. They are complete polar opposites, that fall in love, turning it into a romance. Both characters are seniors that go to the same high school, but in different social groups, and have no idea who each other are. This is going to lead to an interesting plot, as I develop the film opening when they first meet. I am very excited to continue working on this project, can't wait to share what's to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...