Monday, February 22, 2021

Research

 Hey everyone! To go more into detail inspirations I got for my film, I decided to research different t.v. series and movies for ideas on my film, I came across many scenes that give me great ideas for my project. These pieces give me a great understanding of how I would like my film to be.  Since I have chosen to go with the romance genre, I thought of a couple movies that fit the scene I was picturing. There is obviously a lot of work that needs to be done, but I found many great examples of romance clips. The clips indicate the connections made between characters, which is exactly what I am looking for in the romance genre. It is a great way to engage the audience to want to watch more to see what happens with the characters further into the production. 

Two scenes that I found were from The Vampire Diaries and After: 

The Vampire Diaries- This is a scene from The Vampire Diaries where two of the main characters first meet, later on developing a relationship. This is a great example of a scene that I can look into to get ideas for my own. At the end of this clip, it demonstrates how when they first meet they are both mesmerized by one another.


After- This is another scene in the film After in which the two main characters have an engaging conversation, in which the audience can interpret that there might be a relationship with them. When the characters meet, it forms a connection that will play along in the rest of the film. This demonstrates how the beginning is very important to films, as they add on to the plot of the production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...