Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The Plot

 I have already come up with plenty of ideas for the film project and I am so excited to start filming. Obviously, there are a couple parts that have to be finished and gone over but overall I am pretty prepared. In my previous post, I had explained the characters and what they are all about which is very important for the film since it is based on the characters and their relationship. 

I want my film to start off showing each character doing their own thing, living their lives. For example, the boy in the film would be playing baseball ball, slacking off and sleeping, etc. The girl would be studying, alone in her room, most of the time. Clips of them back and forth demonstrate how different their lives are, one being more of an introvert and the other an extrovert. Remember, they have no idea who each other are. All of a sudden they run into each other and can't forget about one another. Something like love at first sight kind of scenario. Since they don't know who they are, it is a mission to figure it out, which would then develop into the rest of the film. I believe that the opening is important to the film because it is their very first interaction, making it memorable to the audience. 

This is going to be an interesting project which takes time and effort to come up with ideas for the plot. So far, as of what I have ready, it is going to be an awesome film opening. Small details such as clothing, language, and even the environment are necessary to take into consideration to catch the eye of the target audience. I must have the plot along with everything else well prepared for the day that I begin to film. Production is coming very soon, so thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...