Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Approach

To continue on with this new project, the approach is very important. I must have everything planned out well to be ready to film.  There are many aspects to put into consideration for my film as I obviously want it to be the best-produced film I could possibly do. To do so, I must think through each area that I must cover for the film.

 For the genre, I must do research to determine which one I would go with.  As I do extensive research, it allows me to get a good idea of what I should make my film about. As I compare different genres, I will determine which one I would like to go with, by deciding which one will make the best film along with which is the most interesting to me. The genre will also determine who my target audience will be, which is a very important aspect to consider when filming. The film should target the age of the audience and their preferences. 

As for the plot, I have to brainstorm and come up with ideas for my film opening. It must be something that catches the eye of the viewers. As I will be producing an opening, it is very important to make sure that it grabs the attention of the audience. After I decide the genre I want to go with, I will then brainstorm different ideas for the film opening.

Another important aspect is the characters that I will be putting in my film opening. As I do further research into the genres and decide which to go with. I will be researching movies and the actors/actresses in them as well. This will allow me to gain an idea of the traits each character has to be able to create my own characters. As for who I choose for my film, it will be based on who I believe will fit the character that I want to display. 

There are many different features that should be approached to create a film. It takes a lot of preparation and hard work for good production.  The film that I will create will be the best to its potential as I put in time and effort for this project. More updates are yet to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...