Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Genre

I have finally decided on the genre that I would like to go with going on with my film project. The genre that I am going with is Romance. As I started going through the t.v. shows and movies that I have watched I wanted to look for something that they all have in common. I noticed that I usually go for productions that have love story/relationship plots, which is why I decided to go with Romance. I feel that if I choose a genre that I really like, I'll be much more intrigued rather than choosing a random one that I don't really have much interest in. The inspiration I got from movies and t.v. shows gave me plenty of ideas for my film, where the characters first meet leaving a mystery for the rest of the production. After choosing this genre, a started looking into the audience that my film should target, which is more towards a female audience in their teenage years, typically around 13-18. For my film, I will focus on what my audience would enjoy and what would catch their eye. More updates to updates to come, stay tuned!

Some of the films and t.v. shows that I was inspired by are:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...