Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Start of Something New!

     Hey everyone! I wanted to come on here and tell you all about this new project that I am starting. This is an exciting project in which I am able to demonstrate to you all how much I have learned throughout the year. The project that I have been given is to create my very own film opening from scratch. I am very thrilled to show Cambridge my work, and final product.  Deciding the genre, plot, characters, and much more all on my own. Although this might be a bit overwhelming to make my very own film opening, I believe that a positive mind and dedication will lead me to a successful film. As there are many steps to this project, I will have to have everything fully thought out to make this film the best it can be. There are many qualities that must be taken into consideration when creating a film. For example, the genre is a very important decision because it determines what the film will be about. The plot must also be well thought out, from beginning to end as it should be intriguing and also well filmed. For such an important project, I have to deeply think about my plan and how to approach this. As I continue, I will be updating every step along the way, excited to share what's to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...