Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Reflection

 Now that I have finished this project, it is safe to say I believe it was a success. I believe that I was able to get through with the idea I was going with for this film. although there were a couple of obstacles and was limited to the number of people and places to go, I still think that the film was successful. 

Working by myself was the best way to do this project in my opinion, I enjoyed being in control of what I wanted in my film and how I wanted it to be. Obviously, there was more work to do for me because I did it solo but I rather have done it in my own way. Coming up with my own ideas, choosing the song that I wanted, filming in areas that I thought fit best and other aspects of what I liked. I am not saying that I am closed off of working with others, but it was better for me to decide upon certain things on my own. 

I really enjoyed this project, it gave me an opportunity to experience firsthand how the filming industry works. I am aware it is not the same but certain aspects gave me an understanding of how to film an opening, and what details are important about it, for example, costumes. Very good experience, and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...