Friday, February 26, 2021

Representation

To update you all with information about my project, I want to share what this film is supposed to represent. The two main characters in my film opening that fall in love, demonstrate how people from two completely different social groups can form a relationship with each other. The girl and the boy in the film are both very different from each other which is what makes it so intriguing. This represents how it does not matter where a person is from, people find love in the most unexpected ways. It is interesting to understand people's thought and stories and how they come to meet. This also gets the audience to think, be more open minded about others. Two people with different life styles can come together, forming a strong relationship. One being very shy, closed off and the other being outgoing, having many friends and going out. Giving us different perspectives of the film, and how they come to meet. Now that I will be starting to film very soon, the audience will get a great understanding of this representation. Will be posting more information soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...