Monday, March 1, 2021

Storyboard

 I created a storyboard to demonstrate to you all what my film will be like. It shows the different scenes that will be taking place. Each character will be living their own lives, as I film different shots in different environments until one day they finally meet. The scenes before they meet will demonstrate how different they are from one another and how they live completely different lives. The storyboard allows me to brainstorm ideas and plan it all out on paper so that when it comes to the final piece, I will have everything prepared for the production. Obviously, not every scene is on this storyboard, but it gives a general idea of the outcome. Take a look at the sketch while I continue to plan out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...