Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Costume/Wardrobe

 To talk a bit about what my characters will be wearing in the film, I wanted to explain the difference between their style. For the girl in the film, she will be dressed in more of a formal wardrobe. She will be wearing for example a button-up shirt, with a sweater/cardigan over it with khaki-colored pants. Carrying her books, acting very timid/reserved. As for the boy in the film, he will be dressed in sports clothes, such as a baseball jersey as he is a baseball player. Change of wardrobe will happen throughout the film but to get an idea of their different styles I am explaining a couple pieces. Their difference in style contributes to the concept that they are nothing alike in the film, the idea of opposites attract. I will continue to keep covering different areas of the film for all of you to get a good idea of how it will turn out. More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...