Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The Process

 Hello everyone! I finally started filming my film opening and it is going very well. I already have about 20 seconds worth of footage which I still have to revise in case of any mistakes made when filming. I have been able to go outside to film with two friends so far for the opening scene. Due to the circumstances of social distancing, we have obviously been working from afar, but everything is turning out very well actually. Working with the two main characters first gives them a good idea of the filming plan and they can get more comfortable when I record them for this film. I will be filming again by the end of this week hoping to get a couple more seconds in. I am eager to show you all my film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...