Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Shooting

 As I have already shot quite a couple scenes for the film opening, I wanted to start editing what I have so far to move forward with the project. Each clip I have for the beginning of the opening consists of 3-5 seconds of each character living their own lives separately, as they have not met yet. These first clips are just to give an idea of what each character is about and the kind of person they are. Further scenes will consist of more interaction until they finally meet which will be at the end of this film opening. I want the audience to be able to interpret why I chose these specific characters and the story that will come along with them. Details are very important in a film, even when they aren't that noticeable. I will continue explaining more of the film and the shooting of it as I film more, so stay tuned for more details!

Some shots I have used:

-long shot

-medium shot

-close up shot

-over the shoulder shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...