Monday, March 15, 2021

Continuation of the film

I have been able to continue filming my film opening, getting a couple more seconds in. With all of the footage that I have so far, in total it is about 40-45 seconds worth of film. Everything has been coming out very well so far and although I have come across a couple issues especially with the pandemic still going on there have been a couple of obstacles, but I have been able to overcome them. For example, one major issue that I came across is social distancing in the film, obviously, these public places that I have filmed in have other people there, which is why we had to be very careful not to get too close to anyone when we were at these filming locations. 

The scenes so far have been about each character on their own living their normal lives, but something is missing. What is missing is a relationship/connection that they are yet to find with one another by the end of the opening. The opening ends when they first meet, which will leave the audience anxious about what will happen next in the film, only that it ends there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...