Thursday, April 1, 2021

Scene development

 Over the past couple of days I have had time to go out and continue filming for this project. Everything has been coming out well and filming has gone very smoothly. As the film has continued each scene has developed leading to the end of the film. As it progressed, the scenes demonstrate how both characters feel an emptiness, missing a sense of love in their life, which is exactly what they are going to find at the end of the film. 

The scenes are very important for the way that I want my film to be developed. Details matter, and the details in each film are pieces that lead to the conclusion at the end, when they first meet. 

Camera shots are significant to these scenes, as they demonstrate their emotions and actions throughout the film. These emotions give hints to the audience that there is something missing in each one of their lives. Eaach scene is different, but all add on to the story that they are bound to meet. The characters both have their own things going on, living different lives, but both have the same feeling in their mind which they don't fully understand until they finally run into each other. Very excited to present this film, I believe that it is turning out pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...