Monday, March 15, 2021

Props

Props are a very important contribution when it comes to making a film. They add on to the story that is being created and provide details that are significant to the film. Some of the props used will allow the audience to get a better understanding of what the two main characters are mainly about and who they are. They allow them to understand their hobbies, what's important to them, and the kind of person they are. 

Some props that I have used in my film so far:

- Basketball: For the male main character in the film, he is a 'popular' basketball player that focuses a lot on the sport and is very important to him.

-Books/notebooks: For the female main character, she is a very studious girl that focuses a lot on school and her future.

-Phones: The phones that both characters use will demonstrate how they are very lonely mentally, through their text messages with their friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...