Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Editing Software

 As for my editing software, I will be using iMovie. I chose iMovie because I have worked with iMovie before and it has been very easy to work with. I have not really had much experience with editing, but the times that I have I have done pretty well. As editing may be kind of tricky, it may take me a while to get the hang of it which is why I am practicing to get familiar with the software and I am doing pretty good. I want to be as prepared as possible so that when I do start filming, everything will go smoothly, just as planned. I will be filming very soon, but first I want everything to be perfectly planned with not only the editing but also the cast, props, dialogue, and any other details. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...