Thursday, March 4, 2021

Filming Schedule

Hey guys! For the days that I film, I am creating a consistent schedule of the days that I am filming. During the week I will film once every 3-4 days after school and Sundays if necessary. I don't want this film to be rushed and done all in one day, I would rather take my time and get it well done. I feel that a schedule is needed so that I am organized with this project instead of being all over the place, not knowing what to do. This will keep me in check with what I have to get done. For the first day, I may film the first 20 seconds and continue from there. There are many critiques and do-overs that have to be done with filming, which is why a good amount of time will be needed. Putting the time and effort into the film will show a positive outcome when I am finally done. Quality over quantity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Filmed!

 I have finally finished all the scenes of my film! I am so excited to finally share with you all the work that I have done for the past cou...